Our JAUPT approved courses are designed to be fun, interesting and highly interactive so that drivers get the most out of the experience and feel more professional in their workplace.
Announcement: NEW for 2019 is our 35-hour Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC) which includes a three-year, Level 3 FAA emergency First Aid at Work qualification as well as your seven hours’ DCPC.
- A £10 deposit secures your place on most courses
- Tailored ongoing support for drivers and employers
- Price includes training, materials and uploads
Qualified instructors with real workplace experience
For The Driver
- Be treated like a professional
- Get recognised qualifications
- Choose from a range of dates and a convenient location for your CPC training needs
For The Employer
- Increase your operational efficiency
- Reduce your business risk and increase your margins by reducing damage and downtime
- Meet your legal obligations
- Training can be delivered to your team onsite across the UK or at our training rooms in South Wales
- Group booking discounts
- We can also supply bespoke CPC modules to fit your company’s needs in conjunction with the JAUPT
CAS Training Wales is owned and run by Carl Aberg, who identified a need for flexible and professional driver CPC training in Wales. Carl has more than 30 years’ industry experience as a driver and company director, leading his team to the highest standards achievable, and is a qualified CPC instructor.
Our mission is to put the word “professional” back into the phrase Professional HGV & PSV Driver
A typical day at one of our courses..
Had a great time today at the First Aid CPC Course , I learnt quite a lot and would recommend to everyone to go on that particular course with CAS Training, keep up the good work and see you soon. Ryan Games… 10 out of 10
I attended emergency first aid course on the 7th July and the course was professionally run by Carl; a very knowledgeable instructor.. have already booked the rest of CPC course. Many thanks Paul Ballinger